Thursday, January 9, 2014

Week 1 - EDUC 6766

Well, I would have never thought that I would be this far into the program when I started about a year and a half ago but here I am. These classes move so fast that as soon as you think, I will never keep up, you are finished one class. One class moves into another and before you know it, here we are, almost at the end. I am so happy to share this final stretch of the journey with such knowledgeable, compassionate colleagues as all of you have been to me. I met all of you in the last class for the first time but because of the class size we soon bonded and I feel like I have known all of you for a long time. Everyone take a deep breath because here we go!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jo! Here we go! Love that we are in class together. I count on you and am looking forward to doing great things separately and together on behalf of our profession. Lets. Do. This.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    I am excited to continue our journey together. I look forward to learning from you and our other classmates this semester. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Jo,
    I look forward to working with you in this class as we continue to advocate for children and families. Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete